Wow, I really have been quiet here! It’s been a busy year or so and I just haven’t got out on the bikes. However, things are changing! A new shed means easy access to the bikes! Watch this space!
Great news for British cycling and Bradley Wiggins!
Full story: BBC Sport
[Image from BBC Sport]
Is this bike security or bike theft?!!
[Via Flickr, by David M Hodgson]
Oooh, my broadband speed is looking very nice now!
Quickest way to program your Virgin Media Tivo remote to operate your television volume is shown below! Took me a while to find out about this method so I’m posting a copy of the instructions here to help others.
[From the VM Help and Support Forum]
Searching for a TV remote control code
1. Press and hold down and at the same time until the light on the top of the remote flashes green twice.
2. Enter the code 0999 to access the TV code database – the LED will flash green twice.
3. Press channel up until a code turns off the TV – the LED will flash green each time a code is sent.
4. When the TV turns off, release channel up and press on the remote to turn the TV back on.
5. Press and to check that the remote is working with your TV. If they don’t, continue to search using channel up until the next code turns off the TV, and repeat steps 4 and 5.
6. When the Volume and Mute keys work, press to store the code. The LED will then flash green twice.
7. If you reach the end of the code database, the light on top of the remote will give an extended red flash and exit programming mode
Hope that helps!